Psychophysiological Research: Theory and Practice
The journal's mission is to create the accessible environment of publication and dissemination of results of scientific practical research in the field of psychophysiology, promotion of innovative psychophysiological methods for the study and development of devices (hardware/instrumental tools), scientific cooperation in this field. The journal publishes articles both in Russian and English.
The journal’ objectives:
1. The development of scientific and practical research in the field of psychophysiology and implementation its results into the practice;
2. The reflection of the results of fundamental and practically important experimental studies of researchers, practitioners, teachers, doctoral students, graduate students and undergraduates;
3. The deepening interaction of neuroscience with related sciences;
4. The information support of specialists, whose activity is connected with the application of psychophysiological methods and equipment (hardware/instrumental tools);
5. Combining the efforts of scientists and engineers developing methods and devices (hardware/instrumental) for psychophysiological research.
Deadlines for manuscript submissions and their respective publishing dates include:
a) January - June submissions for July Publication
b) July - November submissions for December Publication
This is an open access journal. The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) and article submission charges. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions. When using the materials in non-commercial purposes the link to the organization is required. The commercial use is prohibited.
This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA
Founder and Editor: Academic Publishing House Researcher
Postal Address: 26/2 Konstitutcii, Office 6, Sochi 354000. Russian Federation
Editor in Chief – Alexander Fedorov
Executive Editor – Sergey Nikitin